A Webhook will be provided by your email service if they offer this feature, this option allows email services to integrate with Hello Bar that we do not offer a option for currently.
The webhook will need to be provided by your email service, which will be asking for both the 'name' and 'email' fields only. Your email provider can help create this if you are having trouble locating it within the email account you have within their system.
Once you have retrieved your Webhook from your email provider, here is how you will navigate to the correct area within your Hello Bar Dashboard to save it.
- Log into your Hello Bar Dashboard
- Click the Contacts tab on the left hand side
- Then, click the name of the list you’d like to sync with a WebHook
- Click the Edit button in the right side of he next window
- Finally, change the drop down titled Where do you want your contacts stored to WebHook
- Paste your Webhook and Save