Please Log into your websites WordPress Dashboard, the same domain you have registered your Hello Bar account with.
1. Navigate to the Plugin Tab within your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click the ‘Add New’ button at the top of that screen
3. Within the Keyword Field option towards the right side of the screen, type: HelloBar
4. Once the Hello Bar plugin has been found, please click the 'Install Now' button.
5. Navigate back to the Plugins Tab, on the left side of your WordPress Dashboard
6. Please make sure the Hello Bar plugin is activated.
7. Once activated, you will see the Hello Bar plugin located on the left side of your WordPress Dashboard, towards the bottom.
8. Navigate to the Hello Bar Section within the left side of your WordPress Dashboard
9. Take your Hello Bar Site Snippet, this is located inside your Hello Bar account, instructions to find this can also be found HERE
10. Once you have pasted your installation code, click ‘Activate Hello Bar’ and you are all done!
You can now log into your account at HelloBar.com and start creating the popups you wish to see on your live website!