Collecting a new lead's email is just the first step in converting them into a paying customer for your site.
In order to make the most of your new lead, you'll want to be sure to follow up with them right away.
Here's how to make sure any lead you collect using Hello Bar is automatically sent to MailChimp right away, to ensure you can follow up with them directly:
- Click Contacts from your Hello Bar Dashboard and then click the name of the list within Hello Bar that you’d like to sync with MailChimp. This will likely be called "My Contacts".
2. Click Edit then select MailChimp from the menu of approved integration partners.
3. After selecting MailChimp, you'll want to click the green button that says Connect.
4. This will open a new secure page, where you will simply want to enter your MailChimp login details.
5. Once you've entered your login details, you'll see the following screen. Here, you'll be able to select which MailChimp list you'd like to connect to, as well as choose whether you'd like to enable a double opt-in through Mail Chimp.
6. Now, just click "Done" and you're all set! You should see any new contacts you create send automatically over to the list you designated.
See Demo Video Below: