A Hello Bar can be set to show to a user who has previously visited or not visited a different website prior to arriving at the current location your Hello Bar is set at by using the Targeting options.
Creating your Targeting Rule:
1. First you will want to navigate to the Targeting area in the Edit screen and select Create new customer targeting rule
2. This will present you with a Targeting window, within that popup you will want to adjust your rules so it targets a user who is arriving from a certain Previous Page URL.
- Click on the blue + (plus) button to add a new condition
- Select Referrer Domain from the first drop down
- Choose a date range option(is, is not, includes or does not include)
- Enter the the Website URL you want a user to have visited prior to having this specific Hello Bar appear for.
- Enter a Name and Save
In the example above, a user must have came from Facebook.com to the website/page you have Hello Bar installed before it will or will not appear, depending on the options you have selected.