A Hello Bar can be set to show after to a user who has visited your website a set Number of Visits by using the Targeting options.
Creating your Targeting Rule:
1. First you will want to navigate to the Targeting area in the Edit screen and select Create new customer targeting rule
2. This will present you with a Targeting window, within that popup you will want to adjust your rules so they target the amount of days needed prior for that specific Hello Bar to Show or Not show for.
- Click on the blue + (plus) button to add a new condition
- Select Number of Visits from the first drop down
- Choose a date range option(is, is not, after, is less than, is greater than or is between)
- Enter the Date/Range for when that Hello Bar should appear on
- Enter a Name and Save
The bars that use this targeting option will only display or not display on that date/range, depending on the options you have selected.