A Hello Bar can be set to ONLY show in specific countries by using the Targeting option. This will allow you to stay GDPR compliant in countries that require it, why also allowing you to show a Hello Bar that does not require that extra GDPR compliance step.
1. First you will want to navigate to the Targeting area in the Edit screen and select Create new customer targeting rule
2. This will present you with a Targeting window, within that popup you will want to adjust your rules so they target the countries you wish for that specific Hello Bar to ONLY show for.
- Click on the blue + (plus) button to add a new condition
- Select Country from the first drop down
- Leave the second drop down to ‘is’
- Select the Country you wish to have that Hello Bar show on
- Use the small grey ‘+’ next to the country to add another country if you desire.
- Enter a Name for the target and Save
The bars that use these targeting rules will ONLY be displayed to those specific countries.